Jual Buku On Grief and Grieving
One of the most important psychological studies of the late twentieth century, On Death and Dying grew out of Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross's famous interdisciplinary seminar on death, life and transition.
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross's On Death and Dying changed the way we talk about the end of life. Before her own death in 2004, she and David Kessler completed On Grief and Grieving, which looks at the way we experience the process of grief.
In this remarkable book, Dr. Kubler-Ross first explores the now-famous stages of death: denial and isolation, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Through sample interviews and conversations, she gives the reader a better understanding of how imminent death affects the patient, the professionals who serve that patient, and the patient's family, bringing hope to all who are involved. This new edition will include an introduction by Dr. Ira Byock, a prominent palliative care physican and the author of Dying Well.
Rincian Informasi Buku
- Judul On Grief and Grieving: Finding the Meaning of Grief Through the Five Stages of Loss
- Penulis: Elisabeth Kubler-Ross author of On Death and Dying & David Kessler co-author of Life Lessons
- Bahasa: INGGRIS
- Kulit Muka: Soft Cover
- Tebal: xviii, 238 Halaman
- Berat Buku: 280 gram
- Penerbit: Simon & Schuster
- Tahun: 2005 Cetakan ke 1
- Harga Buku: Rp. 41.500,-
- Kondisi: Cukup (Buku Bekas/ORIGINAL/Kondisi fisik sesuai foto/LIHAT FOTO)
- Halaman pembuka ada tulisan tangan. Kertas halaman kecoklatan. LIHAT FOTO