Jual Buku The Essence of Buddhism
A clear and concise introduction to the teachings and philosophies of the three main vehicles of Buddhism—Theravada, Mahayana, and Vajrayana—through a Tibetan lens
This comprehensive guide to the Buddhist path from the Tibetan point of view is as accessible as it is complete. Traleg Kyabgon breaks the teachings down conveniently into the three traditional “vehicles,” while never letting us forget that the point of all the Dharma is nothing other than insight into the mind and heart. Along the way he provides vivid definitions of fundamental Buddhist concepts such as compassion, emptiness, and Buddha-nature and answers common questions such as:
• Why does Buddhism teach that there is “no self”?
• Are Buddhist teachings pessimistic?
• Does Buddhism encourage social passivity?
• What is the role of sex in Buddhist tantra?
• Why is it said that samsara is nirvana?
• Does it take countless lifetimes to attain enlightenment, or can it be achieved in a moment?
Rincian Informasi Buku
Judul The Essence of Buddhism: An Introduction to Its Philosophy and Practice
Penulis: Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche
Kulit Muka: Soft Cover
Tebal: xx, 188 Halaman
Berat Buku: 300 gram
Penerbit: Shambala Publications, INC
Tahun: 2001 Cetakan ke 1
Harga Buku: Rp. 57.000,-
Kondisi: Cukup Bagus (Buku Bekas/ORIGINAL/Kondisi fisik sesuai foto)