Toko Buku Bekas Online Aksiku menjual Buku Import berbahasa inggris The 5 Essential People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts by Dale Carnegie & Associate Inc.
- Judul The 5 Essential People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts
- Penulis: Dale Carnegie & Associate Inc
- Tebal: 128 halaman
- Harga Buku: Rp. 61.500,-
- Berat Buku: 240 gram
- Penerbit: Simon Schuster. Inc
- Terbit tahun: 2009 Cetakan ke 1
- Bahasa: INGGRIS
- Kulit Muka: Soft Cover
- Kondisi: Cukup Bagus (Buku Bekas/Kondisi fisik sesuai foto)
Beli buku ini via:
Have you ever walked away from a conversation full of doubts and insecurities? Do you feel as if you've lost a little ground after every staff meeting? Most of us are either too passive or too aggressive in our business life, and we end up never getting the support, recognition, or respect that we desire.
The business leaders and trainers from Dale Carnegie Training® have discovered that applying appropriate assertiveness to all your interactions is the most effective approach to creating a successful career.
The 5 Essential People Skills will help you be the most positively assertive, prosperous and inspired professional you can be. You will learn to:
• Relate to the seven major personality types
• Live up to your fullest potential while achieving personal success
• Create a cutting-edge business environment that delivers innovation and results
• Use Carnegie's powerhouse Five-Part template for articulate communications that grow business
• Resolve any conflict or misunderstanding by applying a handful of proven principles
Once you know and can employ these powerful skills, you will be well on your way to a new level of professional and personal achievement. You will see a transformation once you put these five essential skills to work for you.